Saturday, September 26, 2009

A rainy day....but a good one


Good evening all. What a busy but nice Saturday it was for me. Got quite a bit done and spent time with my boys of course. They really do light up my life. All the little things they say and do. I just love being a mom!

I think it was an even better Saturday for me because I've finally figured out one of my triggers that seems to cause me aggravation and stress and I'm working on not allowing it to. I already feel so releaved! Isn't it nice to eliminate unnecessary stress in your life?

So with rain and all I still found yet another thing to improve on and the sunshine made its way in after all! Hope you all have a great Sunday and feel a refreshing in your life as well! I have a wonderful life. Count your blessings and you will find you have one too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment