Monday, October 11, 2010

Our weekend getaway

This weekend my family and I took our annual trip to the Buckwheat Festival in OhioPyle Pennsylvania. I thought I'd share a few photos from our trip. :)


Beautiful park called FallingWater




The boys loved it! (not a lot of pics of my youngest boy Joshua...he was in the stroller)





Beautiful especially with the Fall Colors!




Christopher and Caleb 





They had a blast!





Here's one of my youngest at the petting zoo at Living Treasures Wildlife Park.


We were blessed with a wonderful time but not its off to catch up on house and school work! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! I've enclosed the link below where we stayed in case you are interested! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a chance to get away and have a good time at the park. Thanks for sharing the pictures, What cute kids you have!

    What a drag when we need to come back home and do the housework and the kids do their schooling.

    In Christ's Love & prayers
    Sis in Christ
    Tina

    ReplyDelete