Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Well there is soooooo much I could put down here! My post would never end with all I am thankful for! I will try to condense it today though!


I am thankful first of all for My Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally that He sent His Son just to die in my place and gave me a home in heaven. (if you are unsure of this please feel free to contact me and I will explain God's free gift to you!) Without him I wouldn't have all the other things I'm so thankful for!


Secondly My family! God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who works hard so I can stay home with my 3 boys who I love more than anything...Christopher, Caleb, and Joshua! I'm thankful for my Godly mother who taught me all that I know and loves more than anyone I've ever met! My brother and his family, and all of my family and in-laws! I'm blessed and surrounded by a lot of love.


And thirdly I can not forget my church family, a place I go and receive encouragement. Friends that are always there helping me raise my children and praise God together. A place of love and acceptance and to get "recharged" in my life! I would be so lost and discouraged without them!


Today these are the three I'm most thankful for. In the next weeks I will just name a specific thing I am thankful for! Take some time to be thankful today and Give God the Glory Great Things He Hath Done! 


Psalm 106:1 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 comment: